stopped and terminated proces auto reporting

robhof

Is there a function in Blueprism (5.033 version) where you can schedule a weekly report sent containing all stopped (forced) processes and one report with all terminate processes of that week. I know in system-audit-process logs I can get this information but would like to have this information weekly sent and not collected and distributed manually. If not can a proces be build executing this function ?

bot1robot

@robhof
I believe sending list of all terminated process from control room is not available in blue prism . however we can achieve it by creating new process and make schedule of the same .

1.Get data of terminated Processes from these SQL tables in to collection.
3.Send this collection to email via MAPIEx VBO..
4.Now Schedule this process in scheduler with frequency as weekly.

Hope this helps.

Post how it goes.

robhof

@bot1robot

Thank you for your answer. Doing it different at the moment.
At the moment I am building a proces in Blueprism to get the Terminated and Stopped processes. So far goes well. Maybe not ideal but as long as it works

ProRPA

@bot1robot

Thank you for your answer. Doing it different at the moment.
At the moment I am building a proces in Blueprism to get the Terminated and Stopped processes. So far goes well. Maybe not ideal but as long as it works
Hi, could you please explain how you are building this process to get the terminated an stopped processes. It would be a great help. Thanks in advance

bot1robot

@ProRPA

Possible Work flow could be :

1.Drag and drop Action for every step as mentioned below :

2.Connect to Blue prism SQL Server database with below Action
Action Name : Set Connection : , Business Object : Data- SQL Server ,Action : Set Connection

3.Once connected Get SQL Data of Stopped and Terminated Processes of last 1 week , with the Help of SQL Query , output as collection
Action Name : Get Collection : Business Object : Data- SQL Server ,Action : Get SQL Server

4.Create Excel Instance :
Action Name : Create Instance , Business Object : MS Excel VBO ,Action : Create Instance

5.Create WorkBook
Action Name : Create WorkBook ,Business Object : MS Excel VBO, Action : Create Workbook

6. Collection derived in step 3 write it into excel File
Action Name : Write Collection to workbok ,Business Object : MS Excel VBO ,Action : Write Collection

7. Configure email to send this excel file
Action Name : Email Configuration , Business Object : Email-POP3/SMTP ,Action : Configure

7. Send Excel file as email Attachment
Action Name : Email Configuration , Business Object : Email-POP3/SMTP ,Action : Send Message.

Now publish this object and you will be able to see this inside process studio action .

Use it in new Process .

Save and publish this process so that this process can be visible in control room.

Now you can schedule this process for weekly frequency.

Hope this helps.