Tags

Lets say i have 12 items in queue and categorised it. Queue item 1 2 3 4 are tagged as Tag A. Queue item 5 6 7 8 are tagged as Tag B. Queue item 9 10 11 12 are tagged as Tag C.
4 bots are there and 1 bot has the job to load the queue items and generate report at the end. The other 3 bots each should take 1 tag each i.e Bot 1 should take queue items of Tag A and Bot 2 should take queue items of Tag B and vice versa. How to achieve this

Hi Bala ,

As per the requirement , 4 Bots for eg. Bot 1,2,3,4

Bot 1 - has job to load the queue items - So we can keep it as dumper to queue.
Bot 2 - use GetNextItem with Filter of tags for only checking Tag A. so you can use -Tag B;-Tag C . Hence only Tag A item will be fetched .
Bot 3 - use GetNextItem with Filter of tags for only checking Tag A. so you can use -Tag C;-Tag A . Hence only Tag B item will be fetched .
Bot 4 - use GetNextItem with Filter of tags for only checking Tag A. so you can use -Tag B;-Tag A . Hence only Tag C item will be fetched .

If you have one process to do this stuff then before getnextitem use getmachinename thing and according to that use getnextitem action for respective machine.

Let me know if its helpful.

So as per my example , If I have one process e.g. ProcessRunner running on 4 bots as I assumed Bot 1,2,3,4.

So in ProcessRunner process -
Bot 1 job is to just dump the case or ticket as into work queue.
Bot 2 to pick Tag A
Bot 3 to pick Tag B
Bot 4 to pick Tag C

So , I will use utility-Environment in which action Get Machine name will give me current machine name which process will be running. From this inside my processrunner i will make condition

if machine name found Bot 1 - do dumping operation
If machine name found Bot 2 - Get next item choose only Tag A
If machine name found Bot 3 - Get next item choose only Tag B
If machine name found Bot 4 - Get next item choose only Tag C.

Eventually , in one processrunner i can include this condition that can run on 4 bots concurrently.

Hope it helps let me know if any more info you needed.

Oops ok sorry about that. I have a doubt. So there will 4 different action stages for filtering the tags? Because each tag filter stage should take A B C each. Please confirm

Yes as per your bot machine name you have to see the tag filter condition or you can use one data item to set the filter and then pass in to action stage. so which ever machine name comes it will assign data item via calculation stage.

whichever is easy as per your design view you can do.