i am coping the some values from one excel (as column wise) in collection and pasting it to another file (as row wise ). here, i used transpose collection from collection manipulation but not getting desired output.
Transpose collection won't work in this case.
You need to actually paste the data as Transpose option (the one used in Excel).
In order to do that,
- Make a duplicate copy of the 'Paste' action of the Ms Excel VBO.
- Give the Action and the Code stage a new name like 'Paste as Transpose'
- Go to the Code stage and simply make the below change (the one shown in bold).
range.PasteSpecial(Paste:=Paste_Option, Operation:=-4142, SkipBlanks:=False, Transpose:=False)
range.PasteSpecial(Paste:=Paste_Option, Operation:=-4142, SkipBlanks:=False, Transpose:=True)
- Save the Object, Reset, Refresh and call this new action from the Process.
- This should resolve your issue.