Unable to Highlight Chrome Elements after identifying them.

muq01

Hi,

I am trying to spy Chrome through Blue Prism 6.4 but am unable to Highlight the element after successfully Identifying the data. I even tried to select all the Match Parameters and Highlight but the element still wouldn't highlight and would keep throwing error - Error - Highlighting results - No matching Web elements found. Please refer screenshot for further information.

Ludwe

Hi Jan, in my experience and knowledge of Blue Prism, Chrome is not the best browser for spying. Have you tried internet explorer because IE is highly compatible with blueprism.

Sravan488

Hi Jan, in my experience and knowledge of Blue Prism, Chrome is not the best browser for spying. Have you tried internet explorer because IE is highly compatible with blueprism.
Thanks for your reply but underlying application support only Chrome.

Sravan488

Hi @muq01 ,

If google chrome is not highlight elements after spying, use bellow command in your application modeler and then try,

--force-renderer-accessibility

Refer bellow screen shot may be it will work for you .
View attachment 5073

i hope it will help you.!
Thanks for your reply
it is working no i am able to identify elements but chrome window is not highlighted in unattended mode run (used to activate window). could you please suggest any alternative way to activate application.

Rajshree

Can someone explain how do i get the "Command Line Parameter" section in Application modular.
I am unable to highlight the elements