Solved Unable to match any windows from Process Studio, while working correctly in Object Studio

CJvdM

Hi guys,
I'm facing a strange problem. Currently created a process in Object Studio for IE Save Dialogue pop-up using Application Modeller.
Website attempts to download a document, the yellow dialogue pops up. Got BP to select the arrow next to "Save", in the menu that pops up, done some Region mode, to select "Save as". The window pops up asking you where to save the document, all is happy days forward.

The problem is this runs 100% smoothly in Object Studio, however using these in Process Studio things start falling apart, and everything comes up as "Unable to match any windows with the query terms."
BP gets as far as the yellow dialogue at the bottom coming up and selecting Save, then it goes belly up. Even stepping through and getting past Save as, even the window where to save the file gives this error, even though in AM I've set it up separately, capturing the fields and buttons. Not to mention it runs 100% correct from Object Studio.

And to make sure, I've checked the matching for each object, it highlights the objects fine in AM. However running it from Process Studio fails, directly after running it on Object Studio where it works fine.

Anyone experience this problem before, or know of any solution.

Hi @CJvdM

I tried to download a pdf from the BluePrism document portal and I spied all element and it was perfectly working in the object studio although having issues while running in the process studio.
To rectify this issue I used best practices and implemented wait stages very carefully where I though issues could occur.
The issue with Process studio is that it runs faster than the Object studio and above all a process runs way too faster from the control room.
So I'd suggest you to use wait stage and apply best practices to fix this problem.
Let me know if this works.

CJvdM

Hi @amanbareilly ,

Thank you for the explanation of how things runs and different speeds, I did not know this, and can now understand why placing these wait stages are important even if it feels like unnecessarily complicating the process.
I've implemented the wait stages as suggested and it now works perfectly.
Thanks again for your reply and help.

Maheshk47

Hi,

Can you please help me identify element on IE pop up window. I tried with all spy modes but it gives below error

System.ApplicationException: The window spied was not found in the model
at BluePrism.AMI.clsAMI.Spy(clsElementTypeInfo& elementType, List`1& identifiers)
at AutomateUI.frmIntegrationAssistant.HandleSpyOrLaunchClick(Object sender, EventArgs e)