Unable to open Repairable Excel File with Blue Prism

Chrispy330066

I am trying to open an Excel file which is corrupted but repairable. If I opened it normally then the attached screenshot shows the message displayed and if you click ok the excel file repairs is there any way to emulate this in Blue Prism. I tried the start process but it doesn't move forward it doesn't even throw an error and the Open workbook also throws an error. Is there a way to have Blue Prism overlook the error or bypass them entirely.

Attachments

• Repairable Excel File.PNG
    38.7 KB · Views: 40

lakshmis

I am downloading the .xls file from web page which will be downloaded in downloads folder. I want to save the file with an extension .xlsx. Is there any possibility in blueprism to get it worked? I have tried to use save workbook as..but it is just saving the file in different location not changing the excel extension format.
Also, as mentioned above by Chrispy..I'm getting the same thing.
Could anyone please help me?

elenabail84

Use Stellar Excel Repair Tool to fix the Excel file corruption issues. This is an best software to fix data corruption in Excel files. With this efficient tool you can restore your XLSX files to their original specifications in the most serious file corruption situations, including human errors, software errors, and application bugs