Unable to run a process in Control room

Shrutiseth810

Hi,
I am unable to run a process using local resource in Control room. While dragging and dropping process on Resource icon, getting error message - "PCXH2 is too busy to run that process."

I have deleted all the queues by marking them completed. Still getting this error. In Resources section, in session info its showing - 1 pending. But I don't know which process is pending as am not able to locate it.

Please help!

Attachments

• ResourcePending.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 110

VJR

Hi Shruti,

In the bottom Environment section remove all filters and check if there are no pending sessions waiting to be started.

Shrutiseth810

Hi Shruti,

In the bottom Environment section remove all filters and check if there are no pending sessions waiting to be started.

Thanks VJR, I didn't notice the drop down for Pending state. I got the process and was able to delete it. :)

Reactions: VJR

robarik

When I am trying to delete a pending process, getting below error:
ailed to delete session on DESKTOPRPA6 - Reply was 'MISSING RUNNER'. How to fix this?

a_nas

Hi Shruti,

You are a life saver, I was stuck on this and completely missed the filters as the pending session I had was from few days ago