Unlock screen not working RR win 7

andrea93

Good morning,
i have a rr with win7 operating system.
The unlock screen does not always work, in particular after a time of inactivity on this machine when it tries to unlock it warns the login agentet authenticate.
I can unlock the car by entering and entering the credentials by hand.
On the other RR with windows 10 I don't have this anomalous.
Some idea?

Pete_L

To unlock the RR, after you are on the login screen are you sending CTRL-ALT-DEL, entering password, and sending ENTER? Or have you spied the arrow button instead, and clicking that instead of sending ENTER? Can you provide a screenshot of the code and of the configuration of the stage which interacts with the screen? Are you using the same object for unlocking the Windos 10 RR as you are using for unlocking the Windows 7 RR? If yes, try creating a separate object for the Windos 7 unlock screen.

andrea93

To unlock the RR, after you are on the login screen are you sending CTRL-ALT-DEL, entering password, and sending ENTER? Or have you spied the arrow button instead, and clicking that instead of sending ENTER? Can you provide a screenshot of the code and of the configuration of the stage which interacts with the screen? Are you using the same object for unlocking the Windos 10 RR as you are using for unlocking the Windows 7 RR? If yes, try creating a separate object for the Windos 7 unlock screen.
I used the same object (login agente) to win10 and win7

the code:
Try

'Create a new pipe client

Using pipeClient As New NamedPipeClientStream(

".",

"BluePrismCredentialProviderPipe",

PipeDirection.InOut,

PipeOptions.None,

TokenImpersonationLevel.Impersonation)

'Attempt to connect to it

pipeClient.Connect(50000)

'Send credentials

Dim dom As String

If Local Then

dom = Environment.MachineName

Else If Domain = "" Then

dom = Environment.UserDomainName

Else

dom = Domain

End If

Dim ss As New StreamString(pipeClient)

ss.WriteString(String.Format("LOGON{0}{1}{0}{2}{0}{3}", vbLf, dom, Username, Password))

'Wait for reply

Using pr As New StreamReader(pipeClient, Encoding.Unicode)

Response = pr.ReadLine()

If Response = "OK" OrElse Response = "UNKNOWN" Then Return

ErrorCode = pr.ReadLine()

ErrorMessage = pr.ReadLine()

End Using

End Using

Catch ex As Exception

Response = "ERROR"

ErrorCode = ""

ErrorMessage = ex.Message

End Try