Use Cases for pratice

VJR

Hi Rakesh Reddy,

I doubt there is any use case information on the forum yet but as a practice and also as a challenge you can take up the Rpa challenge applicable to any Rpa tool.
http://rpaforum.net/threads/rpa-challenge-exercise-in-automation-anywhere.989/
Few of the forum folks have posted some tips and hints on the other posts in that thread which you might want to take a look at them at a later stage when you think is the right time of your practice.

Sukesh Kumaru

Hello everyone,
I am leaning AA from last one month, Can anyone please give me logical use case task to me to make practice on it to get the practical experience.

Here you go......

Develop a BOT in AA that it should copy the contents from Workbook1 and it should open an existing Excel Workbook2 (which has some rows don't know the exact number of Rows) find it dynamically and paste it below those records.

Good Luck..!!!

Rakesh Reddy

Thanks for the replies...., and I have a small doubt that when I try to copy the excel cell content to notepad it.s directly going to below line. I think there was a character in the excel column and its none another than ENTER, how can i remove the enter from a particular cell in excel by using AA?

Rakesh Reddy

there's no need to copy to notepad, instead you can use get all cells
there's no need to copy to notepad, instead you can use get all cells
Yes, but when there is a dialogue box in cell content and it was like ideal I mean no content is selected, in that time I want to remove ENTER from that., You'll be observe when you copy the content and pasting it into the notepad it's directly moves to the next link., In that condition I want to replace the ENTER with just a blank cell.

Sukesh Kumaru

Yes, but when there is a dialogue box in cell content and it was like ideal I mean no content is selected, in that time I want to remove ENTER from that., You'll be observe when you copy the content and pasting it into the notepad it's directly moves to the next link., In that condition I want to replace the ENTER with just a blank cell.
I don't know why you are using notepad here......

Rakesh Reddy

ok, leave about that, could you please tell me how to delete the cells which have the same cell value in the same column (Like Merging of cells)