Using 2nd Process causes Connection and Attach issues

TTorhan

When the flow follows the blue path, everything works well. Since there are several processes using the same Shared Business Object / App Model, I have created the Start Up Process, which contains both the Launch & Login Stages highlighted. Most of the Action Pages have their own Attach pages (Login, Enter Data, Logout) as needed.

However, when using the Start Up Process in the flow, the Enter Data Stage fails: It is not connected and cannot Attach. I've checked Window Titles, etc.

While inside the Enter Data stage, if I open the App Modeller, I do get this error as well:
Error locking parent model: Value cannot be null. Parameter name: Empty process ID supplied to LockProcess

Any help appreciated!
Tom

Attachments

• BP-flow.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 18

Manikanta

Hi @TTorhan
I need some clarification from ur query!!
Is every process having same logins?
Is Data flowing throughout processes are same or not?
U can call ur VBO for different process,But the input data which ur using should b compatible for all processes.

TTorhan

@Manikanta,
1. Yes, every process will share the Login (so Launch & Login are being bundled into the new Start Up Process).
2. Not exactly. Each Process uses a different section of the same site. (If that's what your Q meant.)

When Launch & Login is bundled into the Start Up Process, that next Enter Data stage fails to be connected...odd.

Thanks,
Tom