Using Folder Separators with "Get Mail"

Brian F

Looking for help using Folder Separators … need to understand the syntax required to access a sub-folder multiple levels below the Inbox … I identified the Sub-Folder separator in the "Configure" to be "\" … but the error I am getting is … "Failure in Get Mail function of Blue Prism Extended MAPI Automation. Failed to open sub-folder "Inbox\Autos\New Cars" … any help would be appreciated … Brian

Brian F

After a good night's sleep I was able to make this work today.
It appears the "Get Mail" looks for the folder or sub-folder by the name and the first occurrence found is the one read.
The "Folder Separator" I defined "\" did not work in the "Get Mail" but a unique folder name made it work.

With the "Move Mail" I was successful at using the "Folder Separator" and successfully moved my mail to a nested folder using "Autos\New Cars" … you do not need the "Inbox" in the path, as that starting folder is assumed.

Arun26

I want to move mail from Inbox another folder called "Opened\Success". Let me explain the folder structure. There is a folder lying parallel to inbox called "Opened". Within that opened folder there is one more folder called "Success". Now my requirement is move mail from Inbox to Success folder. Can anyone suggest the way to achieve it