Utility - File Management - Get Files

igorias17

I'm hoping someone can help me with this. I'm using the Get Files function to get all the workbooks located in a workflow folder. For some reason whenever I use this, it duplicates the files in the Output Collection. For example:

Workflow Folder Contains:

Template1
Template2
Template3

I run Get Files.

Output Collection Contains:

Template1
Template1
Template2
Template2
Template3
Template3

Anyone come across this before?

rpame

I'm hoping someone can help me with this. I'm using the Get Files function to get all the workbooks located in a workflow folder. For some reason whenever I use this, it duplicates the files in the Output Collection. For example:

Template1
Template2
Template3

I run Get Files.

Template1
Template1
Template2
Template2
Template3
Template3

No. I tested it on pdf files and the setup looks like this:
View attachment collection_Capture.PNG
Then the utility setup should look like this:
View attachment tyajkdsCapture.PNG

Sukesh Kumaru

Template1
Template2
Template3

I run Get Files.

Template1
Template1
Template2
Template2
Template3
Template3

Hello,
There might be some hidden files with the same names of the actual files you want to extract, So blueprism is also extracting all of these files.
Check with the extension of those hidden files and visible files, if the visible files has unique file extension, then use the one.

Happy to Help !
Good Luck !

rpame

Hello,
There might be some hidden files with the same names of the actual files you want to extract, So blueprism is also extracting all of these files.
Check with the extension of those hidden files and visible files, if the visible files has unique file extension, then use the one.

Happy to Help !
Good Luck !
Good idea.

anjali

I just tried running it on my machine and i also tried calling the same action 4-5 times ,its giving the correct data . You can check the code stage .
Else try placing the file in the other workflow folder to check if the problem resolves . The calling action should be like the attached jpg.

Attachments

• GetFiles.JPG
    34.7 KB · Views: 51