jayasuriya

Hello everyone,

I have connected Blue Prism using the Blue prism server. The response of Blue Prism is very slow in the following scenarios.

1. When I open any process or object.
2. When I open the error list box.
3. When I refresh any process or object.
4. Execution of any process or object from the studio and control room.

AllanRoss

Hello

Have you managed to resolve this. I am experiencing endless performance issues with Blueprism 6.4.0

Thanks
Allan

AllanRoss

Hello

If you using connection mode : WCF: Soap Message encryption consider changing this to .NET remoting: secure. Since I have made this change, performance is good. A call with Blueprism confirmed that this connection mode is an issue and they are working to improve the use of this mode.

Thanks
Allan

AllanRoss

Hello Jaysu

Hope you doing well. Changing the connection mode from WCF SOAP to .NET Remoting secure solves this problem if it is the same as what I experienced. You need to modify the connection method in the Blueprism server configuration and update your clients to use the .NET remoting secure option.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Cheers
Allan

shiva2791

Hello

If you using connection mode : WCF: Soap Message encryption consider changing this to .NET remoting: secure. Since I have made this change, performance is good. A call with Blue prism confirmed that this connection mode is an issue and they are working to improve the use of this mode.

Thanks
Allan

Could u please elaborate your answer little further? Because we have improved our BP performance by deleting some unwanted old Audit logs and System logs, but your method is new to us. Thanks.