Web service - GET body

riderc1

I am using REST web services with Blue Prism. So far, I can login (gives me a bear token) and call a GET service with no parameters. I am doing all of this with "Utility - HTTP" (the Webservice - REST VBO is too limited).

I am now trying to call a GET web service that requires a parameter in the body. It needs an id so it can fetch the correct item from my database via the web service. (The web service works fine with Postman and PHP code)

If I hit the webservice using a tool like Postman, I have my body set to {"id":1} (it's JSON format). My header has the bearer token defined (otherwise, the web service will return an error saying you need to authenticate to use it)

Utility-HTTP has a text field called Body. I have tried using "{"id":1} - but it gives me an "internal misplaced " " message. If I put the string ({"id":1}) in a data item and add the data item to Body, I get an error: "Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: Cannot send a content-body with this verb-type."

Can anyone shed some light on this problem?

Working with restful web services is painful with Blue Prism 6.2. I spent too much time getting the bearer token already. Maybe newer releases have better support!

RpaAutomate

Hi Riderc1

Where you able to resolve the above issue? please can you also share you solution for the bearer token component