What is the Location of Saved snapshots, Can I modify the location for the same? In blue prism.

In Bp 6.2v, new features come in which one of them is Captured screenshot at the time of exception ,
My question is that
What is the Location of Saved snapshots,
Can I modify the location for the same?

harish17

Hi Navneet,

Are you able to find Where it is located, go to the control room and find Resource PC where that particular process ran and Right-click the Resource PC basically, it will be grayed out if your Process ran successfully or in normal Situation, if your process threw an exception then only you're ab you are able to see the screenshot.
Here is the blue prism Guide WHich Will help you to understand more and better.

Guide to Exception Screen Capture Function

VincentC

Hi Harish,
Is there a way to test the screenshot when only running in the Studio and not just the Control Center? Also there does not seem to be a link for the Guide you posted. Thanks!

harish17

Hi vincent,
Try to search screen capture you will find the document it is under learning>guides in blue prism portal.
Blue prism screenshot will only save in control room if you want to save to other location in your PC. You need to use c# or vb.net to save screenshot and also you can use the screenshot code before the exception stage in the process.