Where can I find Foundation Training on Blueprism portal?

tlkanth278

Hi Guys

Im pretty new to Blueprism, interested in taking up the foundation training. But Im unable to find the course on the portal, could you help me where can I find this course?

Thanks
Laxmi

harish17

Hi laxmi,

Sign in blue prism prism if you didnt signup please sign up blue prism portal in home page there is a tab Learning>Guides It will open new page under title>type "Foundation"> and below dropbox called category "guide" was selected remove that one and select option called please select and search you will find the document.please let me know if you have any questions

tlkanth278

Hi laxmi,

Sign in blue prism prism if you didnt signup please sign up blue prism portal in home page there is a tab Learning>Guides It will open new page under title>type "Foundation"> and below dropbox called category "guide" was selected remove that one and select option called please select and search you will find the document.please let me know if you have any questions
Hi Harish

Thanks a lot for the quick reply, I followed as you said. I can download the guide, but stuck at the first step. It asked me to see this video first "Getting Started video in the Lobby of your ReadyTech Self-Paced Training Portal." but I cannot find it too. Could you please help me with this?
Could you please suggest me the best material to start Blueprism.

Thanks
Laxmi

harish17

Hi,

Seems like you downloaded the wrong file > you need to download foundation training 6.0 as I said in my previous response foundation training 6.0 material will be present in the same location
If you want to see the videos > learning > LMS there are some basic videos available under LMS
It won't compensate the material it will only give glimpse about blue prism.

All the materials will be downloaded under learning> guides

If you are the starter go to learning tab> certification> blue prism certification( at the bottom)
Or else
www.bppedia.com/how-to-become-certified-blue-prism-developer/

In the above website under 3rd section prepare and study for the exam they mentioned some guides.

tlkanth278

Hi,

Seems like you downloaded the wrong file > you need to download foundation training 6.0 as I said in my previous response foundation training 6.0 material will be present in the same location
If you want to see the videos > learning > LMS there are some basic videos available under LMS
It won't compensate the material it will only give glimpse about blue prism.

All the materials will be downloaded under learning> guides

If you are the starter go to learning tab> certification> blue prism certification( at the bottom)
Or else
www.bppedia.com/how-to-become-certified-blue-prism-developer/

In the above website under 3rd section prepare and study for the exam they mentioned some guides.
Hi Harish

Thanks for your reply again, I followed the same steps you said. It says "No Document found". Searched among all the tabs on the portal, yet I didn't find the material. It would be great if you can upload the document here or email me.

Thanks
Laxmi

harish17

Make sure you removed guide under the selection drop down and then search for foundational
In this forum you cannot post any link related to blueprism or any document.