Where to check the Screen Captured from Exception Stage

rajesh2627

In Blue Prism 6.4 version, Exception stage has an option to capture the screenshot while getting any issue in application. I am able to successfully capture the screen, but not sure where the screen is getting stored. Control Room Log does not have any information on that.

As per Blue Prism document, it says the Screen will be stored in BP Database. But not sure where it is getting stored

jpcrepeau

in the control room>Resources, right click on your resource and select "Show latest screen capture".
It only stores the latest one.

You need to enable it in system and the user needs to have the right to see the screen capture.

harish17

you can also use code stage in c# or vb.net to store or save in specific folder but if Screen was locked it will throw an error because it wont able to navigate specific folder to save the screenshot.

rajesh2627

in the control room>Resources, right click on your resource and select "Show latest screen capture".
It only stores the latest one.

You need to enable it in system and the user needs to have the right to see the screen capture.

Thanks for your reply..

I did try two things :

1. As per your instruction I did try running again from Control Room. Process completed successfully. But the "Show latest screen capture" is not enabled in Resources.
My setup is -----> Under System->Settings-> Checked "Allow latest Runtime Resource screen capture" and Security->Encryption Scheme-> has Default Encryption Scheme with Unresolved key

2. With the above setup, I also tried creating the Encryption Key details in Blue Prism Server (Refer attached)
Now, I am getting this error while running from Control Room "
ERROR: Internal : Unexpected error Could not encrypt data because the scheme 'Default Encryption Scheme' is invalid."

Attachments

• Server Config.png
    109.2 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

rajesh2627

Control room Logs show only the latest screenshots, however every screenshot is stored in the table. You can view the screenshots from the table after decrypting.
Could you please tell me, how can i atleast see the latest screen shots? from REsource, LAtest screen capture option is disabled (Screenshot attached). I think I am failing here itself. Any other setup needs to be done apart from Selecting screen capture option from "Encryption Stage". My system setup is below

My setup is -----> Under System->Settings-> Checked "Allow latest Runtime Resource screen capture" and Security->Encryption Scheme-> has Default Encryption Scheme with Unresolved key

Attachments

• REsource.png
    120 KB · Views: 51

sivagelli

Not on the resource, I think you have to check on the run. That is on the completed or executing process, Image Capture.

sivagelli

My bad, you have to check by right clicking on the resource only. Sorry!

According to the documentation - 'This error is caused by a valid encryption scheme not being present for the connection type being used by the
Resource.'
ERROR: Internal : Unexpected error Could not encrypt data because the scheme 'Default Encryption Scheme' is invalid."

Go to BP portal and under Documents section look for Screen Capture document.

Last edited:

rajesh2627

My bad, you have to check by right clicking on the resource only. Sorry!

According to the documentation - 'This error is caused by a valid encryption scheme not being present for the connection type being used by the
Resource.'

Go to BP portal and under Documents section look for Screen Capture document.
Sure. Will check that. Thanks