Windows 10 with Blue prism

Sita

Hi,
Can any one tell me how to spy elements in windows 10 ? Here is the problem. I am trying to open xe currency converter from Application Modeller launch .
It is launched as shown in the picture.I did checked the settings in windows . I don't know the reason.I am using windows 10. IE version 11.
with that am not able to spy anything . Can anyone tell me how to solve this problem.

Attachments

• 20180527_233200.jpg
    20180527_233200.jpg
    589.5 KB · Views: 60

VJR

Hi Sita,

I think the zoom settings of your browser are not set to 100%.
Can you check that out. Either press Ctrl 0 (It is Control Zero)
Or at the top right corner, click on the Tools icon go to Zoom. Set it to 100%.

Sita

Hi VJ,
After zoom also its coming only on the left corner of IE .Its not coming full size like IE regular page.So not able to spy this.
Does it had anything to do with windows 10 OS ?
Please let me know.

VJR

Hi VJ,
After zoom also its coming only on the left corner of IE .Its not coming full size like IE regular page.So not able to spy this.
Does it had anything to do with windows 10 OS ?
Please let me know.
Hi Sita, I do not think Windows 10 could be causing any issue. Hope you have closed and restarted the browser... just in case. Is the issue only with this site or any other website too? Also try opening the website in Chrome from Blue Prism just to see how the page opens.

Sita

Hi VJ,
I did closed and restarted. For the websites same problem . I tried that to. In application modeller wizard am selecting a browser that is launched from an executable file. So by default its showing Ie.

Sita

Hi VJ,
I tried with GChrome also its also showing the same way like one corer of the window. Don't know really whats happening.
Please let me know .Thank you.

VJR

Hi VJ,
I did closed and restarted. For the websites same problem . I tried that to. In application modeller wizard am selecting a browser that is launched from an executable file. So by default its showing Ie.
Did you say for other websites there is the same problem?
In the wizard where the iexplore.exe is shown, use path of chrome exe there.

VJR

Did you say for other websites there is the same problem?
In the wizard where the iexplore.exe is shown, use path of chrome exe there.
Check out changing the screen resolution of your computer.

VJR

Is there absolutely no change in the screen after making these changes?
Try changing not just the percentage but also the Resolution dropdown.
You will need to do a trial and error and see which combination works.
Also make sure after applying any changes all applications and windows are closed and then re-opened.

Sukesh Kumaru

Hi @Sita Please uninstall the IE and install it from microsoft website and check it. Please let me know once problem still exits.

Thanks,
Sukesh Kumaru.

deeps

I am also using Windows 10. I am not able to Spy even Calendar elements. Windows 10 have high security compared to previous versions of Window. I presume that Windows 10 Security is causing the spy issues.