Writing Collection into Excel or setting a cell value ERROR Blue Prism

Gary96

Hi All,

I am encountering an issue when trying to write a collection or set a cell value into excel. I am first creating an instance of excel, then showing it and then opening the workbook. When I try and complete any Excel VBO like I have mentioned, I am delivered the same Error message :

Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: Exception from HRESULT: 0x800A03EC

Anyone else have similar issues? Thanks in advance

sahil_raina_91

Hi All,

I am encountering an issue when trying to write a collection or set a cell value into excel. I am first creating an instance of excel, then showing it and then opening the workbook. When I try and complete any Excel VBO like I have mentioned, I am delivered the same Error message :

Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: Exception from HRESULT: 0x800A03EC

Anyone else have similar issues? Thanks in advance

This looks like incorrect inputs inside the write a collection or set a cell value action.
Please provide screenshots of each stage starting from create instance > show > open workbook > set cell value, so we can figure it out faster.

Gary96

Hi Sahil_raina_91. I did indeed have an incorrect error. I had the Cell reference as "=A1" as I was used of doing this with Excel. I removed the "=" and it worked fine. Thank you for your quick response and help