Automating checking for compilation errors for an existing process in Blue Prism using Blue Prism object

rpakid69

Hi all,

I'm trying to create a BP object that checks for a particular process to see if it has any compilation errors. If it does, then it gets all the existing errors and screenscrapes them onto some variable for future reading - possibly onto a word doc.

1. Currently, I'm using Application Modeller to get the table from the error window via the UI Automation Navigator - where the element type is of .NET DataGridView
1600870161021.png

2. Then I use a reader component which calls "Get All Items" on the element table and stores it in a collection:
1600870376403.png

3. Upon running the object - I get this error:
"ERROR: Internal : Failed to perform step 1 in Read Stage 'Error reader' on page 'Initialise' - Could not resolve data source"

I've tried changing the element type to Window, .NET DataGrid, and have also tried selecting the element to be the whole row itself. But reading the data always comes up with some special error that I cannot debug online.

If anyone has tried this, please let me know what I'm doing wrong, and possible what I could do alternatively to log all compilation errors for a BP process, within an object in BP.

Thank you so much for your time.