BluePrism v6.2.1 Spying issue- Highlight shows exact place in second tab


New Member

I am working on a project which is on salesforce. Recently SalesForce stopped support for IE11. I am using BluePrism 6.2.1 version. I already developed BOT which is not working as expected and therefore I need to switch to other browser. If I highlight already spied element then it is not showing but if I click on new tab in IE11 (already opened Salesforce in one tab) then spied element is showing in second tab but placement is exactly same as original tab. I tried with Chrome but it is not extracting data from a table.(I need to extract entire table). I tried with AA and UIA mode in chrome but nothing is working. I tried below steps:

1) Checked with UIA/AA mode to extract table. Table is highlighted in UIA mode but not getting an option to read table as a collection.
2) Table is highlighted in AA mode but Get Table is not working to read table data. It shows error
3) Browser mode option is not coming while spying elements
4) I have installed latest chrome browser extension but nothing is working with that too.

Kindly help me to solve this problem.



New Member
Please find attached snap of how highlighting is working. It was not the case earlier but it is happening now. If I don't open second tab then BluePrism application will crash so to enable highlighting, need to open and click on second tab.


  • ezgif-2-8e718008db3e.gif
    508.6 KB · Views: 24


Active Member
Try updating the Match Index value to 2 and see if that works for you. If not, you have probably un-ticked attributes that are needed to identify the correct screen element even with the other tab open. I would therefore recommend re-spying the element and reevaluating the attributes that you select. Try un-ticking one attribute at a time and testing (highlighting) until the problem occurs. Then, re-tick the attribute that you had un-ticked, and you will have the minimum number of attributes needed to reliably select the correct element.

Hope this helps.


Active Member
The only thing I can think of is to re-spy. If you're moving the object from working under IE11 to Chrome, you may have to respy everything in Chrome.
Last edited: