"Cannot find region identified as an image" in Blue Prism Surface Automation

Sasi

Hi, I am trying to do the Surface Automation training on Win10 Calculator, I was able to spy and highlight the full result on the calculator result screen as 1234567890 but when I take off one digit from it and try to highlight it, but I am seeing error as "Cannot find region identified as an image". Do you know why I see this error what this error message means ?

Antimony

If the element you're looking for isn't always going to be located with a predetermined set of coordinates, you could try increasing the color tolerance in the region editor. You could also set the position to "anywhere", which will force Blue Prism to hunt around the entire window for your element. Surface automation is kind of unreliable though. I'd suggest avoiding it when possible.

federico96

If the element you're looking for isn't always going to be located with a predetermined set of coordinates, you could try increasing the color tolerance in the region editor. You could also set the position to "anywhere", which will force Blue Prism to hunt around the entire window for your element. Surface automation is kind of unreliable though. I'd suggest avoiding it when possible.
Worked in my case. Thanks!

RockyDwayne

I was stuck too but toggling Color tolerance worked. Thank you very much.