Cant use Scheduler

Hello,
Im trying to use the scheduler in Blue prism, following the documentation, but i cant get it to work, the idea is to execute a simple process to verify the scheduler is working properly.
So i created a new schedule, i adjusted the time and process with the resource to run it.
Everything seems ok, but the process is never executed. The schedule even disappear from the time table, like if it was executed (but it wasnt) i have also tried the Run Now command, and nothing seems to happen. Maybe this could be a licence problem?
My licence has unlimited processes to publish, and unlimited resource pcs which may be registered at any time.
Thanks for all your help.
Andres.

yes, it is activated, my big question is why not even when i tried the option of "Run Now" in the control tab nothing happened

mahatherjoy

yes Run Now is nothing happenned .. tried to change the time zone in local machine as well provided UTC time zone in Scheduler nothing hapenned .. above link not able to find the solution .. can anyone provide what we are missing it in schedular please @anisjolly