Code stage not working in control room

Enoch_Foul

Hi,

I have created a code stage in blue prism, which takes a screenshot of an application (map application). The code stage runs well and saves the screenshot to a file location that I pass in when I step over it in debug mode, however when I run it in control room it seems to ignore the code stage as it's not working. Any ideas what could be wrong? Thanks

Attachments

• Process 1.jpg
    Process 1.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 14
  • Process 2.jpg
    Process 2.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 14
  • Process 3.jpg
    Process 3.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 14
Hi Jameswilliams,

I checked your process 1 image there you are not calling utility screenshot anywhere. Also just check that from control room whatever VM you are running have all access of the things for code block to run because at time some access rights might be the issue in some cases.

Enoch_Foul

Hi Jameswilliams,

I checked your process 1 image there you are not calling utility screenshot anywhere. Also just check that from control room whatever VM you are running have all access of the things for code block to run because at time some access rights might be the issue in some cases.

Hi the screenshot utility is the Save Map action. My apologies it wasn't clear where it was from the screenshots. Thanks

Hi Jameswilliams,

No problem, Filename as image 3 is constructed inside the code block , so can you take make logic of creation of file before the Code block and then pass just the filename and path into the Code block and also make a recover stage and throw error as exception with exception details to main page or main process. Once done run this from control room and check what will happen.

Might be creation of the file name inside the code block is not allowed due to some access issue if any

Enoch_Foul

Hi Jameswilliams,

No problem, Filename as image 3 is constructed inside the code block , so can you take make logic of creation of file before the Code block and then pass just the filename and path into the Code block and also make a recover stage and throw error as exception with exception details to main page or main process. Once done run this from control room and check what will happen.

Might be creation of the file name inside the code block is not allowed due to some access issue if any
Thanks for your help. I am now passing in the filename instead of generating it in the code. Its working!!