Coding in Blue Prism

julen

Hi everyone,

I am currently exploring posibilities of the code stage with C#, working with external dll and how to include everything in blueprism. Now I want to explore the option of Visual j#. Does anyone have used it before? Can you use .jar libraries?

best,

cs.andras

Hi everyone,

I am currently exploring posibilities of the code stage with C#, working with external dll and how to include everything in blueprism. Now I want to explore the option of Visual j#. Does anyone have used it before? Can you use .jar libraries?

best,
Hi,
I think you can include your own DLLs on the Initialisation page, just double click the info box, and select the Global Code tab.

julen

Hi,
I think you can include your own DLLs on the Initialisation page, just double click the info box, and select the Global Code tab.

Yep I know, I have tried that to use ImageMagick for example and it works. Now I am going a step further and want to know what can I do with j#. But as far as I know, J# can't work with .jar so I don't get the point of having this language in Blue Prism. That's my question, what is exactly the point of J#? What can do J# that c# can't?

Best,