Everything you need to know about RPA

Rupali

Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is an important element of the ‘Future of Work’ toolkit. According to research, about 70% to 80% of rules-based business processes can be automated. Large organizations have realized the benefits of automation and are trying to utilize this quick and effective tool. In this blog, we will give you a rundown of everything you need to know about RPA, from its benefits to use cases, and more.
At first glance, RPA may sound like a theoretical machine in the lines of self-aware artificial intelligence, but it’s not as much a new set of technology as it is the application of technology in day-to-day business processes.
Robotic Process Automation can be defined as a technology and business practice that deals with the development and management of software ‘robots’ that work as application users, automating structured, repeatable tasks in an organization software system.
Read More

mdhazlee

I keep seeing RPA and AI used interchangeably, but in my opinion, RPA is not AI and vice versa. RPA is not even ML and any integration with ML and AI is not the norm yet. So why is then that articles keep appearing preaching on RPA + AI when it's far from becoming reality at this point in time?

Rupali

I agree RPA and AI are two different things. We can implement AI in RPA, for example, chatbot. Chatbot can understand the natural language and respond like a human. The intelligent RPA can use AI and ML and work without human intervention.
for more information watch this video

Savitha Binu

I agree with your thoughts. RPA is not vice versa and AI, both are different. We can implement Artificial Intelligence in Robotics Process Automation.