Get Outlook email attachment name

Makekihe

I would like to save an attachment from a received mail (Outlook), and then later open said file in Excel using the "Open Wookbook" (MS Excel VBO) action. To open the file using "Open Workbook", I would need to get the specific name of the saved attachment - wildcards are not allowed, as I understand it, for using this action with dynamic names. As the name of the saved attachement changes between mails, then I need a method for either storing the attachment under a specific name or reading the name of the attachment, which then will be passed to "Open Workbook".

Note that there will be multiple closely-related names of files in this folder, optained from different mails.
An example could be: "#18 1234 name.xlsx" and "#18 5678 anotherName.xlsx".

I've considered using Get Files (Utility - File Management) -> Filter Collection (Utility - Collection Manipulation), but cannot seem to make it work, as I only know information about name in the beginning of the file and then the file extension.

Burks

Were you able to resolve this? I'm going to be doing something similar when I get permissions to the mailbox