Global send keys are working on one BOT and not on another BOT for the same solution. Any settings needs to be done to make global send keys to work?

sunny

Hello,

I am encountering a tricky situation where Global send keys are working on one BOT and not on another BOT for the same solution. Any system settings need to be changed to make global send keys to work in another Machine? Any suggestions are much appreciated.

Pete_L

There are no settings related to GSK that I'm aware of. This is certainly an odd issue, and I have never seen it in 5 years of working with BP. If GSK is working on one bot, it should work on all bots. Just so I am clear: Are you saying that you are running the same Object on 2 different bots? Are you sure they are the same? It would be helpful if you provided screenshots of the stage configuration where you are using GSK and provided a description of what you expect the GSK to do. I suspect that there is some difference in the Object that is running on the 2 bots. What application is this Object interacting with?

sunny

Yes, I am running the same object on 2 different bots. I am sending ALT+M+F+C to the end application. I am interacting with IE Application object.
I am running the same solution from control room on two different BOTs. Please find the attached screenshot for your reference.

Attachments

• Global Send Keys.png
    Global Send Keys.png
    16.2 KB · Views: 5