how to get multiple rows at a time in excel using AA

venkat basa

Hi RPA gurus,

i have below kind of excel sheet,i want to get data at time(Header and Line),header followed by line or multiple lines,i want get the data start from header to line(all lines if it have),consider as set(header followed by line/s),each iteration i have to get set(header and line/lines data),example red color box in image is one data set,similarly blue and green color box as data set for input,
View attachment 1530686736559.png

Please help me how get the each set

Thanks&Regards
Venkat

VJR

Hi venkat basa,

Loop through each row in the Excel dataset. During the loop check if the value of Excel column (1) = "Header"
If found then initialise variable RowStart as system variable Excel Cell Row (eg 1).
Similarly check if the value of Excel column (1) = "Line"
If found then initialise variable RowEnd as system variable Excel Cell Row (eg 10).
Keep on checking till the time you find another Header or blank (for last row).
Then you can use Get Multiple Cells of Excel command to read from RowStart to RowEnd. Concatenate the variables with the column headings like A1 to C10 to get all cells between A1 to C10. Not sure what you would like to do with the data but the result of Get Multiple Cells is stored in memory and needs to be read using another loop and can be accessed using Excel Column (Index).