MultiBot E-mail

Dinota

Hi, I have a multi-robot issue.
3 bots have to do some job (3 bots on the same process) but only one of them needs to send an e-mail to SME when the job of all 3 of them is done.
How can I upgrade the process that the first robot that finishes the job knows that he is not the one that has to send an e-mail?
Environment Locking is a little bit tricky because I have 28000 Queue Items so the first robot that starts a job maybe is not the first robot that will finish the job.

Thanks for suggestions.

balbir

Hi Dinota,
What you can do is to use the action "get pending items" from the queue.
Then add a decision stage where you check if the output collection is empty. If false, you end the process.
If the output collection has some value that means the few items are yet to be processed
This way only the bot processing the last queue item will be able to move ahead with sending the mail to SME.

Hope this helps ;)

Dinota

Hi Dinota,
What you can do is to use the action "get pending items" from the queue.
Then add a decision stage where you check if the output collection is empty. If false, you end the process.
If the output collection has some value that means the few items are yet to be processed
This way only the bot processing the last queue item will be able to move ahead with sending the mail to SME.

Hope this helps ;)

Balbir, that would be the right direction. I'll try to do it as you suggest.
Thanks for the solution.