Multiple attachment

juan.gl

on the send email action under attachment you just have to use ";" in beetwen the URLs you want to attach examples:

[URL file 1]&";"&[URL file 2]
"C:\Downloads\file1.pdf;C:\Downloads\file2.xlsx"

TDarrell9

on the send email action under attachment you just have to use ";" in beetwen the URLs you want to attach examples:

[URL file 1]&";"&[URL file 2]
"C:\Downloads\file1.pdf;C:\Downloads\file2.xlsx"

Hi,

I am trying to do this however it does not seem to work, I am doing "S:\Example\Robotics\Example\Finished\IWSFPS.xlsx;S:\Example\Robotics\Example\Finished\Finished\Medical BACS.xlsx" however i get the error

Failure in Send Mail function of Blue Prism Extended MAPI Automation. Failed to add attachment (S:\Example\Robotics\Example\Finished\\IWS FPS.xlsx)

Thanks

VJR

Hi TDarrell9,

Is the following double slash by mistake posted here or is that what is causing the error.

Failure in Send Mail function of Blue Prism Extended MAPI Automation. Failed to add attachment
(S:\Example\Robotics\Example\Finished\\IWS FPS.xlsx)

juan.gl

I have done this, but only one file is being attached, while I have several record on the collection.

How to solve this?

Thanks

are you using using as input Collection.Path on the action?
if thats the case then you need to use a loop to concatenate the rows on the collection and store them on a data item first.

Mallikarjun

Hi,

Is the path of the file is correct? I see there are 2 "Finished\Finished" in the 2nd path below.

S:\Example\Robotics\Example\Finished\IWSFPS.xlsx;S:\Example\Robotics\Example\Finished\Finished\Medical BACS.xlsx"

VJR

I have done this, but only one file is being attached, while I have several record on the collection.

How to solve this?

Thanks
Hi there, what worked with folks above is to separate two files with a semicolon for attaching them. So you might want to try that (Post #4).

Hi Sellyi manda May i know how you concatenated the colllection when sending Multiple attachments in collection using Mail.

Can you please help me out in. me also having same Requirement to send Multiple attachments from Collection using Mail.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    25.4 KB · Views: 125