Nice PRA user guide/training

Mark5320

Hello,

my name is Mark and I am the newbie to the PRA just for 1 week.
as my company buy the license of NICE so that I have to learn this tool from now on.
however, I cannot search much info on google and luckily I find this forum finally.
is there any expert here could share the experience about working with this tool, anything of NICE I am interested in now.
currently I am on the training from a Indian guy regarding to the very basis knowledge about the different layers, hopefully it can be utilized in my daily jobs.
also I would like to join projects if any.

ps: plz do share some exp of NICE tool interactive with Microsoft software will great helpful.
thanks

Zubair

Hello,

my name is Mark and I am the newbie to the PRA just for 1 week.
as my company buy the license of NICE so that I have to learn this tool from now on.
however, I cannot search much info on google and luckily I find this forum finally.
is there any expert here could share the experience about working with this tool, anything of NICE I am interested in now.
currently I am on the training from a Indian guy regarding to the very basis knowledge about the different layers, hopefully it can be utilized in my daily jobs.
also I would like to join projects if any.

ps: plz do share some exp of NICE tool interactive with Microsoft software will great helpful.
thanks
Hi Mark

Welcome to the forum. If you have any NICE questions feel free to ask me, i'll try and answer the best I can!