Problem running process from scheduler

anuraag_msg

Hello Everyone,

I am trying to run process via the scheduler, i think I have everything configured, but I dont understand why it is not picking my process.
I dont see any movement in the control room as well, ideally i was hoping to see work queues added in the queue, but that is not the case.

This is the time setting currently in my system for this particular scheduler, I want to run this process every 5 mins, to check for new mails in the mailbox and then a set of processes follow.

in the group I was people mentioning the UTC time issue, for this I changed the configuration to one hour back to match the UTC time zone.
Please let me know if I am missing something, also please share if there is a clear documentation for setting this up.

1648730224850.png

Pete_L

There is a Scheduler Guide on the BP portal. I'm sure you can find answers in that document.

Some thoughts:
1. Is the Scheduler enabled in your BP database? Go to the System tab and find Scheduler there. If it is not enabled here, no schedules will run.
2. If the Scheduler is enabled, do you have other processes currently being executed by the scheduler successfully?
3. Have you defined the tasks the schedule is supposed to run? This is done at the bottom of the screen in the Sessions pane,
4. Are the resources (bots) your tasks are assigned to run on all free when the schedule kicks off? If any of them are busy, the schedule will not run.
5. Are your tasks set up as Fast Fail?

Hope this helps.

ewilson

@anuraag_msg,

After you've applied you schedule settings, do you see it show up in the actual calendar (aka top-level Schedule and Timetables) displays?

Cheers,
Eric