Queue Error

vinay

Hello Everyone...i am getting the erroro which is attached in the attachment can anyone give the solution to it?
Thankyou

Attachments

• Error.jpg
    Error.jpg
    227.2 KB · Views: 242

RDawson9

Geek
Staff member
Hi @vinay

That means you're attempting to mark an item as complete/exception but you don't have the item locked anymore.

I suspect you marked your first item as complete but didn't go and get another item from the queue before trying to mark as complete again. You need to link back to Get Next Item.

Rob

vinay

Hi @vinay

That means you're attempting to mark an item as complete/exception but you don't have the item locked anymore.

I suspect you marked your first item as complete but didn't go and get another item from the queue before trying to mark as complete again. You need to link back to Get Next Item.

Rob
Thankyou......but im getting another error.....ive a collection of 50 rows after passing the Get Next Item Stage the collection showing as row 1 of 1.What it means....i have to put them in the loop but showing as above

RDawson9

Geek
Staff member
Get Next Item gets an item from the queue one at a time.. If you need to access all 50 records at once, consider whether a queue is required. Or do you really need to access all 50, would 1 at a time be suitable?

It is best to always use work queues where possible.

vinay

Get Next Item gets an item from the queue one at a time.. If you need to access all 50 records at once, consider whether a queue is required. Or do you really need to access all 50, would 1 at a time be suitable?

It is best to always use work queues where possible.
I need work with one after other which means after completing first row in WQ it has to be marked as Mark Completed and should get the 2nd row in the WQ, Im attaching my Work Flow solve it if possible

Attachments

• Work Flow.jpg
    Work Flow.jpg
    255.1 KB · Views: 102

Vimal25

Dear Vinay,

You are using work queue feature in your robot program and work queue feature work one by one item at a time .
Second after get next item action, you would need to check [Item ID]<>"" and use decision stage at this point . When all items are processed by blueprism so that [Item ID] & [Data] would be blank so on basis of that you can apply and error will not come . Suppose In any chance error would come then mark as Exception and reprocess those item .

Please let me know in case you would need more clarification so that I would share robot (VBO) also.

Regards
Vimal

vinay

Dear Vinay,

You are using work queue feature in your robot program and work queue feature work one by one item at a time .
Second after get next item action, you would need to check [Item ID]<>"" and use decision stage at this point . When all items are processed by blueprism so that [Item ID] & [Data] would be blank so on basis of that you can apply and error will not come . Suppose In any chance error would come then mark as Exception and reprocess those item .

Please let me know in case you would need more clarification so that I would share robot (VBO) also.

Regards
Vimal
Hi Vimal I have added a decision stage with same logic ... u can see that in the attachment

VJR

Hi @vinay,

Few things about the diagram-
1. Connect the Create quote to wherever you require it. May be you took the screenshot just before connecting it :).
2. Remove the Loop. WQs will not require a loop. The Get Next Item will start the loop.
3. As soon after Get Next Item, check if the item id exists as suggested by @Vimal25. When the Item Id is blank then this is the stop for the loop.

vinay

Hi @vinay,

Few things about the diagram-
1. Connect the Create quote to wherever you require it. May be you took the screenshot just before connecting it :).
2. Remove the Loop. WQs will not require a loop. The Get Next Item will start the loop.
3. As soon after Get Next Item, check if the item id exists as suggested by @Vimal25. When the Item Id is blank then this is the stop for the loop.
Everything fine with the WQ but the problem is only 1st row of the My Collection data taking into the application it is not moving to 2nd row u can see there in the pic Data 1 of 1, But actually it contains 50rows

VJR

Hi vinay,

The diagram doesn't appear to be the way it should be. Would you like to try the 3 steps given above and share what happens?

The flow should be similar to this -
Get Next Item -> If Item Id <> "" -> Create Quote -> Mark Completed -> Then back to Get Next Item

If there is some kind of Failure in Create Quote then you need to send it to Mark Exception
If Item Id is "" then you can End

vinay

Hi vinay,

The diagram doesn't appear to be the way it should be. Would you like to try the 3 steps given above and share what happens?

The flow should be similar to this -
Get Next Item -> If Item Id <> "" -> Create Quote -> Mark Completed -> Then back to Get Next Item

If there is some kind of Failure in Create Quote then you need to send it to Mark Exception
If Item Id is "" then you can End
See the flow is as said but the Item in the Q is picking up the Next Item but the the thing is Items in the DATA Collection (In Pic) not picking up the 2nd item u can see in the data collection i have 50 rows but is taking only the 1st row

Attachments

• Q.jpg
    Q.jpg
    254.6 KB · Views: 60

VJR

Hi vinay,

Can you show the input output properties of Add to Queue and Get Next Item? Check if you have tag filters set in the Get next item?
Also can you tell what happens when the Get next item is encountered the 2nd time?

Last edited:

vinay

Hi vinay,

Can you show the input output properties of Add to Queue and Get Next Item? Check if you have tag filters set in the Get next item?
Also can you tell what happens when the Get next item is encountered the 2nd time?
When the get next item running the 2nd time it is taking the next item from ID's collection,but the problem is it isnot taking data from the DATA Collection only 1st row of my DATA collection is entering the details into the my web application

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    78.9 KB · Views: 55
  • 2.png
    2.png
    77.4 KB · Views: 54
  • 3.png
    3.png
    80.2 KB · Views: 50
  • 4.png
    4.png
    90.7 KB · Views: 48
  • 5.png
    5.png
    101.1 KB · Views: 49

VJR

There looks to be an error generated on the Create Quote. Have you taken a look at that?

Attachments

• Create Quote Error.jpg
    Create Quote Error.jpg
    258.3 KB · Views: 43

vinay

There looks to be an error generated on the Create Quote. Have you taken a look at that?
Create Quote is an action which contains the my original process which is submitting the Details of customer in the web page. there is no error in that. But if i put hte loop in my object it loops through the collection but it doesn't moves to the Mark Completed Action in the Process until it completes the 50 rows in the collection

VJR

For more understanding what was the error marked in red in the screenshot and what was done to resolve it?

VJR

What is 'Key Name' you have given in the System tab? Is it unique in the Excel file?

vinay

What is 'Key Name' you have given in the System tab? Is it unique in the Excel file?
Yes it is unique

Attachments

• Action.png
    Action.png
    101.4 KB · Views: 45
  • CQ Properties.png
    CQ Properties.png
    91.6 KB · Views: 44
  • Excel Data.png
    Excel Data.png
    92.2 KB · Views: 36