Real time Challenges in blue Prism?

Aparna

Hi,

Can anyone please share me real-time experience in Blue Prism. what are the challenges are facing? How to resolve those challenges?

Thanks.

cs.andras

Hi,
Well this varies from project to project. It all depends on what you need to use (what kind of app you need to automate), how many times the management might try to change something in the process...etc. It really is something that we cannot put into simple guidelines. :) Really it's all about field-experience.

VJR

True, nothing "generic" can be said about real time challenges.
Blue Prism or any RPA tool is generally used to follow rule-based business processes and interact with the applications by mimicking in the same way that everyday users do. Rule based in the sense something that is structural, something that follows a particular procedure, a specific sequence of tasks, etc. The tools do not do anything new, but it can be used to automate anything that is already there. For eg; Blue Prism will not create a new ticketing system. If there is already a ticketing system then BP can be used to mimic the user actions on that system thus creating a digital workforce which is the main intention of Robotics Process Automation.
So the limitations while doing so could be that not 100% of all human actions can be automated.

Aparna

Hi,
Well this varies from project to project. It all depends on what you need to use (what kind of app you need to automate), how many times the management might try to change something in the process...etc. It really is something that we cannot put into simple guidelines. :) Really it's all about field-experience.
Hi An
Hi,
Hi Andras,
Thank you..

Aparna

True, nothing "generic" can be said about real time challenges.
Blue Prism or any RPA tool is generally used to follow rule-based business processes and interact with the applications by mimicking in the same way that everyday users do. Rule based in the sense something that is structural, something that follows a particular procedure, a specific sequence of tasks, etc. The tools do not do anything new, but it can be used to automate anything that is already there. For eg; Blue Prism will not create a new ticketing system. If there is already a ticketing system then BP can be used to mimic the user actions on that system thus creating a digital workforce which is the main intention of Robotics Process Automation.
So the limitations while doing so could be that not 100% of all human actions can be automated.
Hi VJR,
Thank you..

Reactions: VJR

amaterano

Hi

For me is not frienly working with PDF

Solution for me:

Extract text sumulating copy paste in data item, and working working with excel file support, example from text "Responsible" to text "Contact" is variable name "Dylan"

In this way this would be evaluating each line of the references excel, against the text of each PDF file.

Ragards

Aparna

Hi

For me is not frienly working with PDF

Solution for me:

Extract text sumulating copy paste in data item, and working working with excel file support, example from text "Responsible" to text "Contact" is variable name "Dylan"

In this way this would be evaluating each line of the references excel, against the text of each PDF file.

Ragards
Hi Amaterano,

Thanks for the reply. Can you please explain it.
Thanks.....