Resource is going offline when we logout VM's by using Login Agent

Arun Siri

Hi,
We are using Azure VM's.
When we logout other VM by using Login Agent, that resource/machine is going offline instead of Not Connected/Logged out.
We have tried in many ways i.e., Server to other VM, VM to VM!
Somebody please suggest solution asap..
It's an emergency!

Enoch_Foul

You need to make sure the resource is still running when you log out in order to use login agent. Have you got a BP resource batch script running in Start-up? 1645625148231.png

1645625175179.png

Also check to see that you have the correct services running (consult the login agent documentation that details the services you need to run)

Attachments

• 1645625124359.png
    1645625124359.png
    5 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

tgundhus

@Enoch_Foul that is incorrect and not the way to do it. When a user logs out, all applications in that session will be terminated, including automate.exe.

How it works is that the login agent will start an instance as soon as you log out, and the listener should kick in. The most common issue is actually that the Login agent service is not running.

@Arun Siri Let me know if it is still an issue, if so, let me know and I'll write you a troubleshooting guide. I've been working on and reviewing hundreds of Blue Prism environments :)

@tgundhus
@Enoch_Foul that is incorrect and not the way to do it. When a user logs out, all applications in that session will be terminated, including automate.exe.

How it works is that the login agent will start an instance as soon as you log out, and the listener should kick in. The most common issue is actually that the Login agent service is not running.

@Arun Siri Let me know if it is still an issue, if so, let me know and I'll write you a troubleshooting guide. I've been working on and reviewing hundreds of Blue Prism environments :)
Can please explain to fix the Offline issue after logging out of the vm