KPrasanth9

Hi Team ,

I got a problem when trying to download an excel file from Service Now or waypoint ticketing tool.

To download the report from ticketing tool i need to right click on fitter icon and should click on download, after that a popup with download option will come I have to click on save.

Can you guys guide me in doing this.

Regards,
Prasanth

cs.andras

Hi,
If you need instruction for "right click" as your title says, it's pretty simple: when you're adding a Click Centre or Window Click Centre command in a Navigate stage, there is a parameter in the bottom you can set I think it's called 'button'. Just type in "right" and it will right-click for you.

anisjolly

Administrator
Don't forget to add the double-quotes in "right" as the input parameter is defined as a text data type.

cs.andras

Thanks for that may i know what's the difference between Click Center and Windows Click center?
I just checked (I remembered incorrectly before) the two options actually are Click Window and Click Window Center. The former clicks in a position that you specify via X and Y coordinates; the latter clicks in the center of the element (not necessarily the window) that you select. Both options have the Mouse Button selection option.

Vivian

Hi,
If you need instruction for "right click" as your title says, it's pretty simple: when you're adding a Click Centre or Window Click Centre command in a Navigate stage, there is a parameter in the bottom you can set I think it's called 'button'. Just type in "right" and it will right-click for you.
Hi ,I have got the same issue and I know how to right-click ,but after right-click ,i want to select the option in the popup window, but i cannot spy this window because it is popup. Hope guys can guide me.Thanks