rpa express not work xpath

judoka

I have problems with a page on which the xpath does not work or taking an image to click the mouse event, always gives an error, it is something specific to that page because testing the procedure on any other page works wonders, in this if some part solve them using keyboard event giving TAB and then ENTER in the position but it becomes much slower, and reach a point that depending on the data entered change the number of fields because I must click on the button accept directly, thing that I can not achieve because the mouse event always fails error with either xpath or captured image, someone would know what the problem may be or any suggestion I can try, thanks.

Alesia

There is an iframe on the page. Have you checked the "Search in iframe(s)" option?

The xpath of the iframe is //*[@id="fr"]

judoka

There is an iframe on the page. Have you checked the "Search in iframe(s)" option?

The xpath of the iframe is //*[@id="fr"]

excellent now if I had tried with iframe but I did it wrong, now if it works for me, if you know I have another question, I want to do a get cel of excel, the cell contains a number but when inserting it in the web it does adding data that They are not, example the number is 20226872680 but write it like this 2.022687268E10, would you know what this is?
Thank you so much

1524594019421.png

Alesia

It happens when numbers are copied from Excel. Try using Number Format - Reformat string as shown below:
reformat-string.png

judoka

It happens when numbers are copied from Excel. Try using Number Format - Reformat string as shown below:

Hello, thank you very much for your answer, I'm trying but it does not turn out to be an error, it may be because the initial data "cuit" comes from a list, since what I need to do is sweep an excel with X number of users, thanks again

1524658006163.png

Alesia

According to your variables panel, "cuit" is not a list, but a table, so you will need to do something like this - iterate through each row in the table and each cell in the row, and perform this action for each cell.
number-format.png

judoka

According to your variables panel, "cuit" is not a list, but a table, so you will need to do something like this - iterate through each row in the table and each cell in the row, and perform this action for each cell.

I'm going to try, one of the problems is that I have no way of knowing the exact range of cells because the clients inside the excel can vary, sometimes they can be 10 in another can be 20, thank you for your time

Alesia

I just noticed you used Get Column. If you save the column to variable "cuit", that it should a list, not a table, and your script will look like this.
It is supposed to do the actions for all values in the list, regardless of their number.
1524666730110.png

judoka

I just noticed you used Get Column. If you save the column to variable "cuit", that it should a list, not a table, and your script will look like this.
It is supposed to do the actions for all values in the list, regardless of their number.

Great many thanks.

judoka

Great many thanks.

Hi, I need your help again, I got the problem as I have to enter a username and password both load an excel in one column is the user in the other cable, I run into the problem that I do not know how to advance, that when executing the first interaction works well, it enters successfully but when it goes to the second the user is correct but not with a password is always in the same position I do not know how to treat the list so that it passes to the next

1525605715152.png
As it asks for an index and only accepts numeric values I can not find a way to solve this, try to pass to a variable but pass all the data in the list and not a single value
You would help me please!
Thank you very much.

Alesia

As I understand, you basically need the index to increment in each step. You could try this approach.

1.Use type text option.
1526282669184.png

2. Make an expression to increment an index by 1.
1526282716766.png