Spied Element cannot be recognized after a long execution time

fc2005

Dear all fellows,

I have created an object to call functions on an application used in my company, and created process to call that object.
When I spied the elements for that application, all elements were able to be located without issue. Also, when I used the process to call the object to execution functions on that application, the process worked fine without any issue if the process time wasn't too long. However, if the execution time was respectively long(over 1 hour), the elements on the application could no longer be recognized, which caused the process fail.
This issue happened even if I was using the process for the same function on that application and only the execution time varied. For my case, if the execution time was too long, the exit button could no longer be recognized, even if I set the flow to retry for around 10 times(an the wait time was 30 seconds per interval).

May I have your advice for the cause of the issue? any possible solution will be appreciated. Thanks.

Pete_L

Please provide more information. Is the application web-based, Windows, homegrown, 3rd party, or a well-known MS Office application, etc. Which spying mode did you use? Is the issue occurring in Production, or a lower region (or both)? What version of Blue Prism are you using?