Spy Mode not working properly

deep.pro09

Hi All,

While trying to identify an element in both window application and web based automation, I am not able to spy any element. I am clicking on ctrl + left click, but I am not getting anything in the application modeller. Even clicking on ctrl+ right click, does not close the spying window. I have to manually close the BP from task manager to get rid of this spying window. I am using BP v5 and windows 10.

VJR

Hi deep.pro09,

Check if the parameters given in the application modeller wizard are correct for the type of application you are spying.
Hope that there are no installation issues with Blue Prism and you were able to successfully spy the elements earlier.

deep.pro09

Hi VJR,
I have checked the parameters and they are correct. I was able to spy them earlier . Now i am trying to spy the elements in the same application, but its not working.

VJR

Hi deep.pro09,

You mentioned this is happening for web application too. Is there some webpage available on the internet that you are not able to spy so that I can take a look to see if the same is happening on my side too.