subquery Error in object

matuopm

I get the following error message
Code:
Internal : AMI error occurred in WaitStart Stage 'Wait2' on page 'N: Check Post Counter' - Subquery must be followed by one of '=', '<', '<=', '>', '>=', '<>', '%=' '^=' '$='

I try to spy a number which appears in our application. It can be from 4-99 so I used this regular expression to find it:
Code:
^\d{2,2}$|^4$|^5$|^6$|^7$|^8$|^9$

It works fine when I use the highlight button in the application modeler but when I try to run it in the Object I always get this error message and I have no idea why.

I already tried a simplier version of it for testing
Code:
^\d{2,2}$

same error. anyone got an idea ?

Attachments

• applicationmodeler.png
    67.5 KB · Views: 13
  • checkpostcounterobject.png
    18.4 KB · Views: 12
  • conditionalwait.png
    44.2 KB · Views: 14

Amarender

I get the following error message
Code:
Internal : AMI error occurred in WaitStart Stage 'Wait2' on page 'N: Check Post Counter' - Subquery must be followed by one of '=', '<', '<=', '>', '>=', '<>', '%=' '^=' '$='

I try to spy a number which appears in our application. It can be from 4-99 so I used this regular expression to find it:
Code:
^\d{2,2}$|^4$|^5$|^6$|^7$|^8$|^9$

It works fine when I use the highlight button in the application modeler but when I try to run it in the Object I always get this error message and I have no idea why.

I already tried a simplier version of it for testing
Code:
^\d{2,2}$

same error. anyone got an idea ?

Hi Matuopm

I have no idea, but the problem may be because as you are passing the text so it should be in "^\d{2,2}$|^4$|^5$|^6$|^7$|^8$|^9$" or (^\d{2,2}$|^4$|^5$|^6$|^7$|^8$|^9$) or "(^\d{2,2}$|^4$|^5$|^6$|^7$|^8$|^9$)"

Please try above and let me know it may be helpful for me in future.

Sorry if it doesn't work with above because i just want you to try with above which might be useful if it works

matuopm

That did not work but I found a different solution now:

In the conditional wait I do not check for "exists" I check for an attribute that matches the regular expression.

DALAMA

That did not work but I found a different solution now:

In the conditional wait I do not check for "exists" I check for an attribute that matches the regular expression.
Hi, do you have an example of that?. I want to implement this but I have no idea.