Solved Try to change the Combo box value to 100 but not showing 100 table elements

Status
Not open for further replies.

KPrasanth9

I have updated the combo box value from 10 to 100 in HTML page by using Navigation panel but the HTML page is not showing up the 100 rows or a max of 57 rows as per the screenshot what I should do for the resolution of this issue

tgundhus

I have updated the combo box value from 10 to 100 in HTML page by using Navigation panel but the HTML page is not showing up the 100 rows or a max of 57 rows as per the screenshot what I should do for the resolution of this issue
What kind of spying method and navtigation method are you using when you change the option value in the select box? And is it linked with a onChange function?

KPrasanth9

What kind of spying method and navtigation method are you using when you change the option value in the select box? And is it linked with a onChange function?

I have used Html spying mode I was trying to get the table elements which are available in https://datatables.net/
Am not sure if that is linked with onchange function , I have make use of navigation option in the tool to change the value

RDawson9

Geek
Staff member
Hi @KPrasanth9

Some applications/websites won't register a change when a value is simply sent to them. You may have seen this on certain websites where a button won't become enabled until you've typed in the Username field, for example.

I would suggest spying the elements using AA and attempting to use Send Global Mouse Click. This should then register that a change has been made and update the screen accordingly.

Rob

Hi @KPrasanth9

I tried this myself and got it working. I am attaching the screenshots for your help.
Simply spy the element(Show entries drop down) using the html mode and then use 3 navigate stages.
The 1st one for launch.
2nd one for selecting the Show entries drop down &
3rd one for using global send keys and type "{DOWN 3}" for pressing the down key 3 times,
That will fix the issue.

Attachments

• datatable object 2.PNG
    datatable object 2.PNG
    12.1 KB · Views: 217
  • datatable object 3.PNG
    datatable object 3.PNG
    12.5 KB · Views: 217
  • datatable object.PNG
    datatable object.PNG
    9.9 KB · Views: 204
Status