Unable to click on Link from a Dynamic Path

John12

Dear All,

After searching for a financial institution such as 'HSBC' I need to click on each pdf link in the table of results, in the website below and the pic attached:

https://www.mfsa.mt/financial-services-register/?fsr=HSBC&subCat=&country=&years=&cat=

I have managed to identify the web path for the first hyperlink, and how it changes from 1 search result to another in the table. However using the Navigate stage Blue Prism is unable to click on the link, even though it can be highlighted, and is being properly identified in the Application Modeler... The Read stage can also extract the hyperlink name (not address).

How can I click on the links to pen the pdf files please?

Thank you & Best Regards,

Attachments

• Search Results.png
    209.9 KB · Views: 30

Rich

Are you getting an error message? or is the navigate stage successfully completing In Blue Prism but not actually clicking the link?

John12

Are you getting an error message? or is the navigate stage successfully completing In Blue Prism but not actually clicking the link?

The navigate stage is successfully completing but the link is not actually being clicked... I changed the action to highlight instead to check if the navigate stage is going on the required web element, and does indeed highlight the correct link.

Rich

Hmm strange... Can you send a screenshot of inside your navigate stage?

Another option may be to spy the link using a different spy method, e.g. AA or UIA modes.. but hopefully shouldn't need to do that

John12

Attached Screenshots showing inside the Navigation stage, including the parameter. The web path is : "/HTML[1]/BODY[1]/DIV[1]/DIV[1]/DIV[5]/DIV[1]/DIV[1]/DIV[1]/DIV[1]/DIV[1]/DIV[2]/DIV[1]/DIV[2]/DIV[1]/DIV[4]/DIV[1]/TABLE[1]/TBODY[1]/TR[2]/TD[1]/SPAN[1]"

Attachments

• Nav Stage.png
    114.5 KB · Views: 32
  • Nav Stage Parameters.png
    48.8 KB · Views: 31