Unable to connect to robot

Krish_007

I'm using RPA recorder to record certain actions and after that when I try to play the recording I'm getting "Cannot start execution : Unable to connect to robot". My bot manager is running and I also tried restarting all components but still the error persists. I'm getting this kind of error:
Caused by: org.openqa.selenium.WebDriverException: Unable to parse remote response
I'm running it from my company machine. The description of the full error is attached in the screenshot.
Any help on this would be appreciated very much.
Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Rpa_error.PNG
    41.3 KB · Views: 10

a_anandraj_2000

I'm using RPA recorder to record certain actions and after that when I try to play the recording I'm getting "Cannot start execution : Unable to connect to robot". My bot manager is running and I also tried restarting all components but still the error persists. I'm getting this kind of error:
Caused by: org.openqa.selenium.WebDriverException: Unable to parse remote response
I'm running it from my company machine. The description of the full error is attached in the screenshot.
Any help on this would be appreciated very much.
Thanks in advance.

even I am getting the same error. When I tried to run the sample apps also getting the same error.
Here is the stack trace

Unable to connect with robot
com.workfusion.studio.rpa.recorder.player.driver.DriverInitializationException: Unable to connect with robot
at com.workfusion.studio.rpa.recorder.player.driver.RpaUniversalDriver.connect(RpaUniversalDriver.java:128)
at com.workfusion.studio.rpa.recorder.player.driver.RpaUniversalDriver.initialize(RpaUniversalDriver.java:64)
at com.workfusion.studio.rpa.recorder.player.PlaybackLogic.run(PlaybackLogic.java:76)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Caused by: org.openqa.selenium.WebDriverException: Can't get object clsid from progid
Command duration or timeout: 116 milliseconds
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:423)
at org.openqa.selenium.remote.ErrorHandler.createThrowable(ErrorHandler.java:216)
at org.openqa.selenium.remote.ErrorHandler.throwIfResponseFailed(ErrorHandler.java:168)
at org.openqa.selenium.remote.JsonWireProtocolResponse.lambda$new$0(JsonWireProtocolResponse.java:53)
at org.openqa.selenium.remote.JsonWireProtocolResponse.lambda$getResponseFunction$2(JsonWireProtocolResponse.java:91)
at org.openqa.selenium.remote.ProtocolHandshake.lambda$createSession$24(ProtocolHandshake.java:359)
at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$3$1.accept(ReferencePipeline.java:193)
at java.util.Spliterators$ArraySpliterator.tryAdvance(Spliterators.java:958)
at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.forEachWithCancel(ReferencePipeline.java:126)
at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyIntoWithCancel(AbstractPipeline.java:498)
at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:485)
at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:471)
at java.util.stream.FindOps$FindOp.evaluateSequential(FindOps.java:152)
at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(AbstractPipeline.java:234)
at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.findFirst(ReferencePipeline.java:464)
at org.openqa.selenium.remote.ProtocolHandshake.createSession(ProtocolHandshake.java:362)
at org.openqa.selenium.remote.ProtocolHandshake.createSession(ProtocolHandshake.java:135)
at org.openqa.selenium.remote.HttpCommandExecutor.execute(HttpCommandExecutor.java:142)
at org.openqa.selenium.remote.RemoteWebDriver.execute(RemoteWebDriver.java:656)
at org.openqa.selenium.remote.RemoteWebDriver.startSession(RemoteWebDriver.java:250)
at org.openqa.selenium.remote.RemoteWebDriver.startSession(RemoteWebDriver.java:232)
at org.openqa.selenium.remote.RemoteWebDriver.<init>(RemoteWebDriver.java:133)
at org.openqa.selenium.remote.RemoteWebDriver.<init>(RemoteWebDriver.java:170)
at com.freedomoss.crowdcontrol.webharvest.selenium.wrapper.RemoteDriverWrapper.<init>(RemoteDriverWrapper.java:44)
at com.workfusion.studio.rpa.recorder.player.driver.RpaUniversalDriver.connect(RpaUniversalDriver.java:126)
at com.workfusion.studio.rpa.recorder.player.driver.RpaUniversalDriver.initialize(RpaUniversalDriver.java:64)
at com.workfusion.studio.rpa.recorder.player.PlaybackLogic.run(PlaybackLogic.java:76)
Caused by: org.openqa.selenium.WebDriverException: Can't get object clsid from progid
Build info: version: '8.5.1', revision: '87eae3e04f', time: '2018-03-14T11:03:21.319Z'
System info: host: 'LTUS38682', ip: '10.4.188.248', os.name: 'Windows 7', os.arch: 'amd64', os.version: '6.1', java.version: '1.8.0_121'
Driver info: driver.version: AutoItDriver
at com.jacob.com.Dispatch.createInstanceNative(Native Method)
at com.jacob.com.Dispatch.<init>(Dispatch.java:99)
at com.jacob.activeX.ActiveXComponent.<init>(ActiveXComponent.java:58)
at autoitx4java.AutoItX.<init>(AutoItX.java:232)
at com.workfusion.mfw.manupulators.autoit.AutoItDesktopAccessContext.<init>(AutoItDesktopAccessContext.java:33)
at com.workfusion.mfw.manupulators.api.DesktopAccessContext.newInstance(DesktopAccessContext.java:18)
at com.workfusion.autoit.driver.AutoItDriver.<init>(AutoItDriver.java:65)
at com.workfusion.autoit.driver.AutoItDriverProvider.newInstance(AutoItDriverProvider.java:29)
at org.openqa.selenium.remote.server.InMemorySession$Factory.apply(InMemorySession.java:183)
at org.openqa.selenium.remote.server.ActiveSessionFactory.lambda$createSession$16(ActiveSessionFactory.java:171)
at java.util.Optional.map(Optional.java:215)
at org.openqa.selenium.remote.server.ActiveSessionFactory.createSession(ActiveSessionFactory.java:171)
at com.workfusion.universal.factory.UniversalDriverFactory.createDriverSession(UniversalDriverFactory.java:58)
at com.workfusion.universal.factory.UniversalDriverFactory.createDriver(UniversalDriverFactory.java:38)
at com.workfusion.universal.UniversalDriverModuleConfig.state(UniversalDriverModuleConfig.java:49)
at com.workfusion.universal.UniversalDriverModuleConfig.createDriver(UniversalDriverModuleConfig.java:24)
at com.workfusion.universal.UniversalDriverProvider.newInstance(UniversalDriverProvider.java:33)
at org.openqa.selenium.remote.server.InMemorySession$Factory.apply(InMemorySession.java:183)
at org.openqa.selenium.remote.server.ActiveSessionFactory.lambda$createSession$16(ActiveSessionFactory.java:171)
at java.util.Optional.map(Optional.java:215)
at org.openqa.selenium.remote.server.ActiveSessionFactory.createSession(ActiveSessionFactory.java:171)
at org.openqa.selenium.remote.server.BeginSession.execute(BeginSession.java:67)
at org.openqa.selenium.remote.server.WebDriverServlet.lambda$handle$0(WebDriverServlet.java:231)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)

a_anandraj_2000

I have contacted the RPA support team and they have given the below steps to follow.

1) Open 'Command Prompt' as Administartor
2) Enter command: regsvr32 %INSTALL_DIR%\RPA\autoit\AutoItX\AutoItX3_x64.dll (by default install directory is C:\RPAExpress)
3) Press 'Enter' button

It worked.

Hope this will be helpful for some one.