Unable to double click on an element!

vmaneesh

Hello - I am trying to double-click on an element which is spied in AA mode. There is no 'double click mouse center' option - so i used multiple global mouse click center to try double clicking an element. Unfortunately since the element takes time to recognize on the screen, this particular option is not working. The element I am trying to click cannot be spied in any other mode. Please let me know if there are any other options.

Thanks in advance.

buyileqolo

Hi vmaneesh@ what type of application are you interacting with? web based/windows etc?
My suggestion would be to use global send keys using your application as input element , however you will need to test using the keyboard "TAB" to see if you can focus on that element (check how many tabs you need to click to focus/howver on that element using the keyboard and press ENTER. if you can click it using the key board that way you can replicate "{TAB"} this using navigate stage with global send keys with your last step on navigate behing "{ENTER}"

It really depends on where do you need to double click. I have solution where i send two single click shortly after each other. In another one i had to read bounds and click on a specific pixel coordinates, because app didn't allow it otherwise.