Unable to find "identify button" in bluePrism

Uthaiah

Hello,

I am unable to find the 'Identify button" after launching the application through bluePrism. it still shows to launch the application (enclosing the image) again.
There are two ".exe" file, but i need both to launch. It's Windows application. does anyone face this issue? pls help

Attachments

• Element.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 35

bot1robot

@Uthaiah
Most of the time , we are attaching a single exe file with application modeller. Are you able to see Launch button by attaching only 1 .exe file ?

Uthaiah

@Uthaiah
Most of the time , we are attaching a single exe file with application modeller. Are you able to see Launch button by attaching only 1 .exe file ?
Hi,
Yes, I've used single exe file only and still I can see the launch button in application modeller. i tried hiding/place it on someother folder for the other exe file, but it doesn't run if do so.

Attachments

• exefile.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 24

Gaurav Sharma

Hi,
Yes, I've used single exe file only and still I can see the launch button in application modeller. i tried hiding/place it on someother folder for the other exe file, but it doesn't run if do so.

Hi Uthaiah,

Try to attach the application after launch action.

After that you will be able to identify the application.

Thanks,
Gaurav

harish17

How you are
Hello,

I am unable to find the 'Identify button" after launching the application through bluePrism. it still shows to launch the application (enclosing the image) again.
There are two ".exe" file, but i need both to launch. It's Windows application. does anyone face this issue? pls help

Hi uthaiah,

How would you able to use two .exe file? Could you please help me to understand?

Uthaiah

How you are

Hi uthaiah,

How would you able to use two .exe file? Could you please help me to understand?
Good day Harish!

I am using single exe file (qmfdev.exe) to launch. however if you see the attachment which has two exe files. I was wondering is it because two exe file i am unable to identify the application?