Unable to match any windows with the query terms after implementing wait stage in Object studio

Shilpajag

Hi Guys my process is running perfectly fine in object studio but, in process studio throws an internal error saying "Unable to match any windows with the query terms". Have attached my file below for your reference. Kindly, help me in resolving this issue.

I tried attaching the files but, getting "The uploaded file does not have an allowed extension". Have attached screenshots below.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Shilpa

Attachments

• Image1.png
    19.9 KB · Views: 56
  • OS-New_Order.png
    19.5 KB · Views: 52

Rich

Hi there,

first thing I notice is that you have the Timeout from your wait stage going into the Write stage which isn't correct, it should be throwing an exception. I suspect the issue is that the wait stage is timing out, i.e. it's not finding the 'CostCenter' element but then still attempting to write.

It's quite hard to diagnose the issue from these 2 screenshots. Can you also send a screenshot of your Attach page from the object, a screenshot of the process & one of inside the Write stage?

also - couple of questions..

1) are you using multiple objects from your process?
2) is the application already open? or does it launch from your object?

Shilpajag

Thanks Rich for your detailed study. Yes, there was problem with my main page where I had called all the sub-pages in object studio. This was the main mistake I made. Now my process is working perfectly fine.
Yes, I am using multiple objects from process and My application is launched by the application.

Thanks a ton!

Regards,
Shilpa

Deva393

hello shilpaja,

try to re spy the element from application modular then tune attributes accordingly and please connect timeout to exception stage.

Thanks!