Unable to run process in control room

Hi Everyone,

When I am trying to run a process from the control room I am getting "Not Connected Resource-1 can't start process" error. But the resource status is IDLE. Please advise. Please find the attachment for reference.

Attachments

• Error.JPG
    19.1 KB · Views: 92

bot1robot

@manikanta komuravelli
I believe you are trying to connect from another pc (say Resource-2) to blue prism server (Resource-1).
Please make sure
1.if Blue prism server service is running
2. Resource-1 is up and running.

Hope this helps.
Please keep posted how it goes.

sudhir.phogat87

Hi, Is the issue resolved? I am also facing same issue "Not Connected Resource-1 can't start process" when I drop a process in resource pc to run. but when scheduler runs the process is executed by same resource and the status throughout running is "NOT Responding",

adeel478

Not connected Resource 1 cant start process" > This error message box normally comes up when you are still logged in Resource 1 with another user. The best practice to solve this issue is that you Drag and drop Logout process on resource pc and also try to logout manually(i.e of ur virtual machine). After that drag and drop Login agent process onto your resource pc (i.e virtual machine)with right credentials and start up parameters. Just wait for couple of minutes untill it shows Idle and connecting status. Then you can drag your process onto resource pc (i.e virtual machine) And then you will start the process from control room easily. And this error will come no longer.