RPA Challenge

VJR

is there any RPA Challenge link like www.rpachallenge.com?
Hi, You mentioned on the other thread that you used keystrokes :). A challenge would be to complete the exercise without using Keystrokes since it is not always reliable and not a recommended best practice and that the RPA challenge can very well be completed without keystrokes. Good luck!

aronzxc

Hi, You mentioned on the other thread that you used keystrokes :). A challenge would be to complete the exercise without using Keystrokes since it is not always reliable and not a recommended best practice and that the RPA challenge can very well be completed without keystrokes. Good luck!
Hi, theres nothing in the instructions saying that i should not use keystrokes, i know this is not the best practice but thats the only solution i know to complete the challenge :D. Can you suggest or give me some tips for other solution for this challenge? Thanks :)

VJR

Hi, theres nothing in the instructions saying that i should not use keystrokes, i know this is not the best practice but thats the only solution i know to complete the challenge :D. Can you suggest or give me some tips for other solution for this challenge? Thanks :)
Yes it is true that it is not mentioned to avoid using keystrokes but it is not recommended just like in every programming language due to its unreliability. You could run the process containing with keystrokes multiple times and may come across different results each time. Some tips and suggestions are already present in the thread for this exercise.
http://www.rpaforum.net/threads/rpa-challenge-exercise-in-automation-anywhere.989/