After Live - What Does Everyone 'Do'?

DeviousDi

Hi All,

So a bit of background. There are currently 5 of us, migrated over from an MI department, to create, develop, and become the Robotics Department. So far we are doing OK. Virtual workers are up and running, automation's are being developed and deployed. We have done our first couple of automation's on jobs we know inside out.

I'm the data architect for the team, and have now hit a road block! I've put in place a questionnaire for possible automation's, works great, I'm a tad, just a tad!, OCD, so this sort of suits me, but I've been asked to develop some sort of standard questionnaire for automation's that are due to go live / have just gone live. My manager wants to include things like:

In Early Life Support who will monitor the process?​
When we are live and there are failures/exceptions who will undertake the work?​
Have any of you any experience in this, and wouldn't mind pointing me in the right direction? ANYTHING would be really appreciated.

Those who have ever tried to Google 'RPA', or anything related to it, will understand my pain!

Thank guys!

Di

adebroise

RPA Ninja
Staff member
@DeviousDi the role of the business as a result of a process going live should be covered by the Operational Impact Document (ODI) produced during the design phase. This document covers what responsibilities are once the automated process goes live.

Document templates are available on the Blue Prism portal.